Hey, what’s your sign?
If you found us here, chances are you’re into personality typing or consulting the stars to help you understand what makes you tick. If you’re spending too much time in the horoscope Slack channel at work (*raises hand*) or asking everyone you meet, “What’s your Enneagram?” (*raises hand again*), you’ve come to the right place.
After studying some of the one million business owners who use Shopify, our research revealed some patterns. Founder types tend to fall into one of five groups: the growth-minded Mountaineer, the plucky Trailblazer, the always-be-prepared Cartographer, the risk-taking Firestarter, and the steady Outsider. Which one are you?
Maybe you’re a seasoned business owner or still sitting on that breakthrough idea. Either way, your entrepreneur type—or Founder Sign—could tell you a lot about your signature strengths and areas of opportunity. In our monthly series, The Founder's Zodiac, we’ll consult data (not moon phases) to make predictions and recommendations to guide you on your path to success.
🗺️ Explore the series:
- Are You Entrepreneur Material? 🤔
- 5 Personality Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs 🧠
- What Business Should You Start, Based on Your Sign? 💡
- Passion and the Pursuit of Independence ❤️
- Find a Compatible Business Partner, Based on Your Sign 🤝
- Youth Entrepreneurship: Back-to-School Business Ideas 📚
- 6 Ways to Cope with Stress—Ideas for Every Sign 😅
Illustrations by Alice Mollon